Date last updated: January 7, 2021
Access and Use
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. The Website is not intended for users under 18 years of age. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you (i) are 18 years of age or older, (ii) are not barred to use the Website under any applicable law, and (iii) are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
You agree that the Website, including but not limited to content, features and functionality, graphics, all information, user interface, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design are owned by us and or/ our licensors or other providers, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other law. We may update the content on this Website from time to time in our sole discretion. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Additional Prohibited Uses
You are expressly prohibited from using the Website in any of the following ways or for any of the following purposes:
- No illegal purpose. You may not use the Website and Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including in any way that violates copyright or other applicable laws;
- No tampering. You may not use the Website and Services in a way that is detrimental to the operation of the Services or the access or use of the Services by anyone else, you will not upload or transmit viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs, destructive code or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- To attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- To cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any prohibited using of the Website immediately to cease.
Third party links
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
The Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of materials provided by any third parties. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website content.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
WE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY DATA OR CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR SAGE OF TRADE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, YOU MAY HAVE SPECIFIC WARRANTY RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Limitation of liability and Indemnification.
IN NO EVENT SHALL IMON MEDIA LTD, OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERPRETATION, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, SERVICES OR CONTENT, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS WEBSITE) OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, consultants and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (i) Yours use of the Service, (ii) the violation of this Terms, or (iii) infringement by You of the Service using Yours computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
Term and Termination
Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content. Accessing the Website or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of violation.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in London, GB. You waive any objection you may have to such venue.
Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to: earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, epidemic, accident, explosion, casualty, act of God, act of terrorism, lockout, strike, labor controversy or threat thereof, riot, insurrection, civil disturbance or commotion, boycott, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), sabotage, act of a public enemy, embargo, delay of a common carrier, the inability to obtain sufficient material, supplies, labor, transportation, power or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law (the “Force Majeure”); provided that the party relying upon this clause shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) calendar days of discovery thereof shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the Force Majeure upon which such notice is based and to fulfill the delayed or defaulted obligations as soon as the Force Majeure has ended.
If you have any questions, requests for technical support, comments and other communications relating to the Website and services please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.